Stephenson Community Council, Inc.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Stephenson Community Council, Inc. is NOT YOUR PTA. We are a volunteer community based Non Profit that provides an opportunity for all individuals and groups within the Stephenson Cluster to participate in charting Stephenson's future. As such, it is committed to bringing people of diverse backgrounds and opinions together in an atmosphere that fosters cooperation and communication. (Submission of 501 (c) 3 paperwork pending)
As an organization of dynamic, innovative, creative, and dedicated people, our focus will be to continuously improve our ability to provide a variety of public services in a climate of increasing change. The SCC will actively engage in continuous learning, performance improvements, and teamwork. By applying technology, improving our work processes, and building partnerships with other communities, we will excel in providing for the needs of our community.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. We stand ready to welcome and work with all persons.
2. We will treat each person with compassion, dignity, and grace
3. We will assist each person we serve towards self-sufficiency, well being, and be an active participant in the community.
4. We will be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us
5. We will conduct ourselves with honesty, ethically, and with integrity.