Located on the corner of Rockbridge Road and Five Forks Trickum Road, this store is a typical Walgreens that provides pharmaceutical needs and other everyday items such as greeting cards, makeup and pints of ice cream. The store has nine aisles along with three registers up front. The pharmacy is located in the back.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Insurance is accepted for drug prescriptions at the pharmacy.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine)
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No