Stephenson High School
Stephenson High School's five-acre campus was built in 1996. The high school is one of the largest in DeKalb County.
The school has an outdoor classroom, where students get experience and instruction in botany, horticulture and landscaping. Stephenson also has a theatre with an orchestra pit and a pipe organ.
Stephenson offers media production and broadcasting classes as part of its curriculum.
- Fax: 678-676-4210
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level.
- Founding Date: 1996
- Number of students: 2,250
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 134
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Biology, calculus, chemistry, economics, English language, English literature, environmental science, government, human geography,psychology, Spanish, U.S. history, visual arts, world history
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, sports, repertory dance ensemble, yearbook
- Student clubs: Beta, drama, Future Business Leaders of America, Future Educators of America, Football, French, National Honor Society, Health Occupations Students of America, Japanese, math, Navy Junior ROTC, Spanish, student government, Technology, World History
- Sports teams: basketball, football, baseball, softball, golf, soccer, cheerleading, swimming, tennis, track, volleyball, wrestling