Care and Counseling Center of Georgia - Smoke Rise Counseling
404-636-1457, ext. 424
This counseling center is located inside Smoke Rise Baptist Church. Affiliated with the Care and Counseling Center of Georgia off Clairmont Road in Decatur, Smoke Rise Counseling is headed by two of CCC's workers, psychotherapist and supervisor Gloria White and resident counselor Evie Efstathion Bodine. The church's purpose for the counseling center is to help individuals and families with all sorts of problems ranging from religious concerns, relationships and personal issues.
- Fax: 404-636-7449
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the right of the counseling center, around the other side of the chapel.
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Accreditations/certifications: Master of Arts in Psychology, Master of Divinity, Master of Social Work
- Affiliations: Smoke Rise Baptist Church is affiliated with Care and Counseling Center of Georgia.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Services: Group therapy
- Type: Psychologist, Social worker