1. "It's not in the budget and it will be difficult to include in next year's budget."
-City manager of Stone Mountain Barry Amos, referring to the cost to use apiece of .
2. "We'll have to put our thinking caps on and see what we can do."
Stone Mountain City Council member Susan Coletti, .
3. Perhaps it is time for Hidden Hills to let go and begin to look to its future. To enjoy the green space the golf course property affords the community and encourage the destruction and rebirth of the country club property through sale and development.
-Pauline Dailey of the Hidden Hills Civic Association, on the
4. I supported The Crab Pot and Fat Headz. I am starting to wonder why these businesses do not work out.
Patch reader Toni Reynolds Turner, commenting on the article ""
5. "It's a quaint city, with lots of hidden secrets, some new and some old and I wanted us to be part of that. I felt the city lacked fashion retail shopping, there was more specialty shopping, and so I wanted to add to the great things the city has to offer from a fashion standpoint."
Xiomara Smith, explaining why she opened her business, , in Stone Mountain Village.