The holiday is over, time to get back to work. Here are five things to know today as we get back in the routine.
1. Need help preparing your taxes? Volunteers from American Association of Retired Persons and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance will be available at the from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. No appointment is needed.
2. The weather? It will be a little cooler today, with a high of about 65 degrees. There's a 20 percent chance of rain before 1 p.m. Click here for an extended forecast.
3. The Stone Mountain Rotary Club at the at 12:15 p.m.
4. Although we celebrated Presidents Day on Monday, today is George Washington's actual birthday. The first president of the United States was born on Feb. 22, 1732.
5. It's National Margarita Day! Who knew? Click here for some unusual recipes if you're celebrating. Now, where IS that lost shaker of salt?