.

Stove is Likely Cause of Stone Mountain Apartment Fire

The blaze broke out Friday night at Stone Park Presidential Apartments.

 

A stove is the likely cause of a fire that broke out late Friday night at Stone Park Presidential Apartments on Friday.

CBS Atlanta News is reporting investigators believe a man was likely using a stove to dry his clothes, light a cigarette or cook when the fire started.

One building of the Stone Mountain apartment complex was completely engulfed in flames during the blaze.

No one was injured in the fire, which took nearly an hour for firefighters to contain.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something