1."Thanks a lot."
- A man in unincorporated Stone Mountain in Gwinnett County, to a group of under-21-year-olds as police arrested him for furnishing alcohol to minors.
2. "It's not how you feel. It's love the verb. It’s how you behave toward somebody."
-Joel Manby, president and CEO of Herschend Family Entertainment, the company that operates , who is the author of the recently-published book, “Love Works: Seven Timeless Principles For Effective Leaders."
3. "Sending S3400 to someone off of Craigslist for something you've never physically seen who lives out of state?? Really? Never seen that coming. SMH"
- Patch reader Shryn Franklin, commenting on the article
4. "I feel like...this is my home here."
-New executive director of Main Street Stone Mountain, Susan Ryles, as she graduated from the SMart Inc. program.
5. "Congratulations to My sister she gotta new job at Wade Walker YMCA ."
- Tweet by Im A Trending Topic.
6. "I didn’t stop. I wasn’t going to stop at all. I kept going. I just had to walk it out."
- Shaunya Ishmael, a lead trainer and co-owner with husband Chester of Operation Boot Camp Stone Mountain. The Ishmaels ran the Peachtree Road Race with others from the camp.