Looking for work in and around Stone Mountain and Lithonia? Each week Patch compiles lists of job listings and upcoming job fairs/job skills from sources such as the Department of Labor, DeKalb Public Library and job search sites such as snagajob.com and Craig's list to help you.
Be sure to click on the links to learn more about a position's education requirements, all duties/requirements, and how to apply.
You can also check out jobs employers have listed on Patch.
1. Evening cook, Chick-fil-A, 2929 Turner Hill Road, Suite 2550 (inside Mall at Stonecrest), Lithonia, 30038
- No experience necessary
- Must be at least 18 years old
Learn more about working at Chick-fil-A and how to apply for this position here.
2. Home appliance sales associate, HH Gregg, 7342 Stonecrest Concourse Lithonia, 30038
- Greet customers, explain features, ask for the sale "in proper amount of time"
- Required: flexible schedule
- Preferred: two year retail or customer service experience
Learn more about working for HH Gregg and how to apply for this position here.
Also, see these local jobs recently posted on Patch:
Local Jobs: We Got Soul Needs Experienced Waitress
The Mobile Career Center -- known as the "Jobs Bus," where job seekers can get job search assistance, resume writing help and more -- will be at the following local library:
Stonecrest, 3123 Klondike Rd., Lithonia, on Thursday, Jan. 31, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe to Stone Mountain-Lithonia Patch’s free newsletter. Also “like” us on our Facebook page!