Looking for work in and around Stone Mountain? Patch compiles lists of upcoming job fairs/job skills and job listings from sources such as the Department of Labor, web sites of individual businesses and job search sites including snagajob.com to help you.
Be sure to click on the links to learn more about a position's education requirements, all duties/requirements, and how to apply.
1. Area supervisor, retail associates, store protection specialist, at the new, still-unopened Ross Store, Memorial Bend shopping center in Stone Mountain. Full time and part time positions available.
Learn more about jobs and application procedures at Ross Stores here.
2. Youth Program Coordinator, full time, Refugee Family Services (RFS), Stone Mountain
Salary: $25,000+, commensurate with experience
About the job:
- Responsible for the design, organization, implementation, operation, and evaluation of the after school, and summer activities, including transportation.
- Determine ongoing needs/interests of students, and school staff and review /revise programs to meet emerging needs/interests.
- Responsible for the maintenance, security, and accountability of all Youth Activity Center supplies, equipment, and property, including the RFS buses, and more.
- Click on the attached PDF for more information on this job.
3. Banquet/Catering Captain, seasonal/part-time,
About the job:
Wade Walker Y Job Fair
- What: The job/interview fair for the Wade Walker Park Family YMCA
- When: Saturday, June 30, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: YMCA Academies of South DeKalb, 2575-A Snapfinger Rd.
- For more information, please call the Wade Walker Park Family YMCA at 678-781-9622.
Job/Interview/Resume Writing Skills
What: The Mobile Career Center, also known as the "Jobs Bus"
When: Tuesday, June 26, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Where: Wesley Chapel branch of DeKalb County library, 2861 Wesley Chapel Road, Decatur, 30034