Looking for work in Stone Mountain-Redan and Lithonia? Each week Patch compiles lists of job listings from sources such as the Department of Labor, DeKalb County, DeKalb Public Library, web sites of individual businesses and job search sites such as snagajob.com to help you.
Be sure to click on the links to learn more about a position's education requirements, all duties/requirements, and how to apply.
You can also check out jobs employers have listed on Patch.
1. Process Engineer, permanent full time, Carlyle Stone Mountain, Carrier Corporation, Division of United Technologies Corp.
- 4 to 10 years of manufacturing experience
- 3+ years engineering experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt or significant lead roles on process improvement projects
- Torque Control Cell Design, VSM, TPM, 5S, other lean tools
- 16 months education
Learn more about the process engineer job here.
2. Microbiology technician, permanent full time, Stone Mountain
- 12 months experience
- 16 years education
- The incumbent prepares food samples for microbiological testing and maintains documentation of the process to facilitate analysis procedures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are required to work in team environment, and more
Learn more about the microbiology technician job here.
3. Mobile wireless sales consultant, temporary part time, Lithonia
- 6 months experience
- 12 years education
- Must posses a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs; develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with customers
- Handle all aspects of the sale including completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments, cash and credit card /check transactions
Learn more about the mobile wireless sales consultant position here.