Looking for work in Stone Mountain or Lithonia? Each week Patch compiles job listings from sources such as the Department of Labor, DeKalb County, DeKalb Public Library, web sites of individual businesses and job search sites such as snagajob.com to help you.
Be sure to click on the links to learn more about a position's education requirements, all duties/requirements, and how to apply.
1. Maintenance supervisor and technician, permanent full-time, Stone Mountain
- Two years experience in apartment maintenance
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends, and available to work emergency on call rotation
- Required: must be at least 18 Years Old; have valid Class C drivers license; HVAC and CPO
Learn more about the maintenance supervisor and technician position here.
2. Truck driver, permanent full time, Lithonia
Salary: $400-$700 per week
- Required: must be able to lift 40 pounds; have at least one year over the road experience; must be at least 21 years old
Learn more about the truck driver job here.
3. Pizza Hut, delivery drivers, full-time and part-time, 2717 Evans Mill Rd.,
- a clean driving record
- Required: at least 18 years old
- Uniforms will be provided
- Basic math skills
Learn more about the delivery driver jobs here.
The Mobile Career Center -- known as the "Jobs Bus," where job seekers can get job search assistance, resume writing help and more -- comes to the following local library later this month:
Salem-Panola Library, 5137 Salem Rd., Lithonia, on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe to Stone Mountain-Lithonia Patch’s free newsletter. Also “like” us on our Facebook page!