Lucky enough to get a mobile device this holiday season? You can use it to learn about and engage with your local community through Patch!
Patch has apps for iPhones and Android phones, and also makes it easy for you to upload photos, news and comments from anywhere. Here's a look at a few ways you can connect with Patch through your mobile device.
Patch for iPhone
Patch for iPhone will keep you engaged and mobile by delivering 24/7 local community coverage. Patch's iPhone app enables you to:
- Access the most relevant local news and blogs at your fingertips.
- Receive up-to-date weather reports and forecasts.
- Search a complete directory of business listings in your community.
- Browse your community calendar for events happening near you.
- Comment on stories or upload photos via Facebook or email.
Plus, you can save your favorite stories and business listings directly to your iPhone for easy offline access. Patch values the opinions of our community, so please send app feedback to the Patch team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patch Places for Android
Patch Places is a complete directory of local businesses in 800+ Patch towns. From local businesses and organizations to government offices and public parks, you'll have hundreds of comprehensive listings in the palm of your hands – anytime, anywhere.
Patch Places allows you to:
- Search nearby shops, restaurants, and nightlife spots.
- Call a business location or find it on a map.
- Browse pictures and upload your own.
- Share place pages via email, Facebook, and Twitter.
You can also directly access business websites from the app to view more information about their goods and services, and you can save your favorites for offline viewing. Patch Places brings communities closer together and to makes everything local.
In addition to our Patch apps, there are dozens of way you can contribute to the daily, hourly and moment-to-moment conversations your community is having right here on Patch. Try these additional apps to join the Patch conversation:
- Twitter - Send us news and event updates on the fly.
- Facebook - Access your account and receive Patch Facebook updates on the move .
- Instagram - Share your photos with us.