Stone Mountain-Redan Patch wishes you a safe, productive and enjoyable week. Here are five things to keep in mind:
1. Check out this week's Readers' Choice Poll: Where do you get the best sweet tea in Stone Mountain? We have a few places listed, but we can add other local spots that you suggest. Just tell us in the comments section at the bottom of the article where you go for a refreshing glass of sweet tea so we can include it in the poll. Then, vote (and please spread the word about the poll!). Voting is open until 9 a.m. Friday, March 30.
2. Lane Manor Groundbreaking: , a , is today (Monday), March 26, 10 a.m.
3. Patch Office Hours: Is there something you'd like to share with, ask or know about Stone Mountain-Redan Patch? Come meet me during Patch "office hours" on Wednesday, March 28, at the Artisan Restaurant, 941 Main Street in Stone Mountain Village, from 12 p.m.-2 p.m. I'll be the one with Patch stuff around me!
4. Main Street Closing for Bluegrass Festival: The city of Stone Mountain's Main Street between Mimosa and West Mountain Street will be closed to traffic Saturday, March 31 from about 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. for the Blue Grassroots Music and Arts Festival, said the city's public works department director Jim Tavenner.
5. And speaking of the Bluegrass Festival: The third annual in Stone Mountain Village takes place Saturday, March 31 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.