1. Have you set your clock back yet? Daylight Saving Time has ended, and now we "fall back" one hour.
2. Election Day is Tuesday, Nov. 6. Take a look at our election guide for presidential and local race information, and stay tuned with Patch all day for complete election coverage.
3. There's no school on Nov. 6 for DeKalb County School District students. To keep them busy locally that day, consider Game Day for teens (ages 13-17) at Lithonia-Davidson Library, 6821 Church St. in Lithonia, from 2-4 p.m.; or Learn About Owls for ages 5-12 at Hairston Crossing Library, 4911 Redan Road in Stone Mountain.
4. Local city council meetings. The Lithonia City Council meets Monday, Nov. 5, 7 p.m. for its regular business meeting, and the Stone Mountain City Council has its regular business meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 6, 7:30 p.m.
5. "Stone Mountain Christmas" begins Saturday, Nov. 10 through Jan. 1 at Stone Mountain Park (select dates). To enjoy it, though, you'll need a Christmas Adventure Pass, Snow Mountain & Christmas Combo Pass, or Mountain Membership. Here is information on Stone Mountain Park tickets and special officers.
Follow us on social media!
1. Go to our Facebook Page.
2. Click “Like.”
3. Cross this off your “to-do” list!