Debra Morgan, Administrator of Health Services at Park Springs, Atlanta’s premier retirement community, announced that Park Springs was recently recognized with The Harrison Award. This prestigious award is presented by Life Care Services LLC to health center teams that excel in measurable outcomes, as demonstrated by deficiency-free annual surveys.
“We are proud to announce that Park Springs is among an elite group; one of only 13 recipients of The Harrison Award in 2013,” Laura Franco, Vice President and Director of Health Care Services for Life Care Services, said. “Reaching this level of survey performance is an outstanding accomplishment for the entire team at Park Springs.”
The award is named after Mary Harrison, a fitting recognition for her 27 years of service to LCS and long-standing commitment to quality care and standards for the organization’s home health agencies and senior living communities. Mary’s commitment was a well-known aspect and highly respected foundation to her long career with LCS.
Cobblestone, located within Park Springs CCRC, provides assisted living, skilled nursing, short-term senior rehabilitation and secured memory care. Park Springs Members have assured access to all services, some of which may also available to those who live outside of Park Springs.
Cobblestone Services/Amenities Include:
• Meticulous and inviting surroundings, including a gazebo-style interior courtyard, activity room and beautiful living room with terrace
• Daily meals prepared to individual needs and preferences by the Cobblestone chef; meals which can be enjoyed in the Cobblestone dining room or in one's suite
• A private dining room where families can celebrate special occasions
• Beautiful walking trails, with access to neighboring Stone Mountain Park
• Daily housekeeping and maintenance
• A full schedule of engaging and productive activities, featuring seasonal celebrations, gardening, music and exercise
• Health services, including 24-hour professional nursing care, medication monitoring and nutritional services
• Physician on staff
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists available
• 24-hour security
• Transportation services
• Laundry facility and services
• On-campus bank, hair salon, general store, library and game room
• Wellness center with fitness equipment, pool, classes and counseling services
• Diverse clubs and interests, cultural events and excursions.