Sunday was the final day of Atlanta's Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure which saw 2,400 walkers embark on a 60-mile route to raise money to fight breast cancer.
Patch brought you reports about the remarkable people making this 60-mile trek to fight breast cancer. Click the play button above to review our coverage.
The event started Friday morning and the route wound its way through Stone Mountain and several communities including Decatur, Virginia-Highland, Buckhead, Midtown and East Atlanta. It took 425 volunteers to make it all happen.
If you or a loved one took part, we want to hear from you and we hope you will share your photos with the Patch community. (You can click on the camera icon below to upload a photo and use the comments box below to share your thoughts.)
Do you have a loved one who is fighting breast cancer? Share your story in the comments area below.
See More on Patch
- Would You Want a Gun Range Next Door?
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in Stone Mountain and Lithonia?
- Announcing the Winner in Patch's Mother's Day Photo Contest!
- Happy April Fools' Day! What’s the Best Prank You’ve Ever Seen?
- Beautiful Images of Arabia Mountain - Share Your Nature Shots, Too