Stove is Likely Cause of Stone Mountain Apartment Fire
The blaze broke out Friday night at Stone Park Presidential Apartments.
A stove is the likely cause of a fire that broke out late Friday night at Stone Park Presidential Apartments on Friday.
CBS Atlanta News is reporting investigators believe a man was likely using a stove to dry his clothes, light a cigarette or cook when the fire started.
One building of the Stone Mountain apartment complex was completely engulfed in flames during the blaze.
No one was injured in the fire, which took nearly an hour for firefighters to contain.