Local Jobs: Secretary, Counselor Positions with DeKalb Schools
Also: The "Jobs Bus" comes to Salem-Panola Library on Tuesday (Jan. 29).
1. Secretary, Stone Mill Elementary, 4900 Sheila Lane, Stone Mountain, 30083
- Required: high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Required: minimum six months' experience in administrative support position
- Knowledge of current office best practices and procedures
- Ability to do various administrative support work
2. School counselor, Elizabeth Andrews High School, 1701 Mountain Industrial Boulevard, Stone Mountain, 30083
- Required: Masters degree from a Professional Standards Commission, approved accredited college or university in guidance or counseling
- Required: minimum three years' experience as a teacher or counselor.
The Mobile Career Center -- known as the "Jobs Bus," where job seekers can get job search assistance, resume writing help and more -- comes to the following local library:
Salem-Panola Library, 5137 Salem Rd., Lithonia, on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Get the latest local news delivered right to your inbox. Subscribe to Stone Mountain-Lithonia Patch’s free newsletter. Also “like” us on our Facebook page!