Local Jobs at Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, and Boston Market
Also the "Jobs Bus" comes to Redan-Trotti on Jan. 14.
Looking for work in Stone Mountain or Lithonia? Each week Patch compiles job listings from sources such as the Department of Labor, DeKalb County, DeKalb Public Library, web sites of individual businesses and job search sites such as snagajob.com to help you.
Be sure to click on the links to learn more about a position's education requirements, all duties/requirements, and how to apply.
You can also check out jobs employers have listed on Patch.
1. Wendy's crew member, full-time and part-time, 3015 Panola Rd., Lithonia
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
- Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule, and more
Learn more about the Wendy's crew member job here.
2. Chick fil-a day time team member, full-time and part-time, 2929 Turner Hill Road, Suite 2550 (inside Mall at Stonecrest), Lithonia
- No experience necessary
- Competitive paycheck
- Flexible Hours
Learn more about the Chick-fil-a day time team member job here.
3. Boston Market catering driver, full-time and part-time, Stone Mountain
- Make safe and efficient deliveries from a Boston Market store location to customers within trade area
- Load all delivery orders, up to 50 pounds, in the delivery vehicle
- Assemble Market Boxes with set ups of 15 and 25
Learn more about the Boston Market catering job here.
The Mobile Career Center -- known as the "Jobs Bus," where job seekers can get job search assistance, resume writing help and more -- comes to the following local libraries later this month:
Redan-Trotti Library, 1569 Wellborn Rd., Lithonia, on Monday Jan.14, 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Salem-Panola Library, 5137 Salem Rd., Lithonia, on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.